Yeah… The new facebook style is cool =) Pretty hard to enable it but not the most difficult. What do you need to get the new surface:
- Log into Facebook
- Enable Developer app. Just type `developer` into the search box on Facebook and allow the permissions.
- Go to the Developer app (if Facebook doesn’t redirect you)
- Create a new app (or edit an old exist app)
- Add a name and namespace
- Go into `Open Graph` menu
- Add a new action like `read` a `book` or `drink` a `beer`.
- The well-accustomed next-next-finish method
- Save the app (don’t worry, the app won’t be published)
- Wait a moment
- Go to Facebook home and enable/accept the new timeline feature.
Not simple but not hard =) Just a little puzzle. Good luck.