I hate when I need to use the same password on all of my computers only because I develop on multiple machines. For instance, I want to connect to the +MySQL database from my +node.js application , but my local configuration differs from the production environment (surprising thing is not it?).
Manage Overtime With Google Calendar and Drive with Google Apps Script…
First of all you need to know:
- You can create events in Google Calendar
- You can create recurring events in Google Calendar
- You can create Spreadsheets in Google Drive
- You can write scripts for you Spreadsheets in Google Drive
- Your Google Apps Scripts can reach all of you data in other Google Documents
I tried a lot of existing solutions but I could not use one, so I created a new script for it.