A long time ago I started this blog. I don’t know when I bought it first 🙂 I planned to start a blog in english. There was no reason why I write here. There is a lot of meaningless stuff and a few valuable post. A few days ago I sat in a park and I realised I want to write again. I want to share my researches, experiments and other (maybe) useful things.
Did you know that your privacy rights are currently under threat? ICANN is considering introducing a rule that would impact all netizens. If you care about your online privacy, this is a big deal.
The middle of 2012, that was the first time when I met Her. I was a proud builder in the big +Kickstarter land. I just started to walk around after my earlier pledge on an awesome Zombie Running game, the +Zombies, Run! After a few minutes I saw a fairy. I try to reach Her but I can not do that. Yes She was +OUYA with Her tiny silver box-body, slight roundness and sensitive Android soul.
… the end of the world.
There is one thing that you never dared to try. Oh yeah. Someone who does not think about it, never philosophised or just for a brief moment it does not fumble in their mind… they have never been lived really.
Just pick up a pencil, a big while paper and take a deep breath. Now…
Try to divide an integer by Zero!
Cropped from Abstruse Goose’s No.440 stip
Yes, I know… It’s not a fresh news but this image can make me smile. I don’t like Apple, iPhone and Apple’s mentality… But i like my (old) MacPro and
liked like Steve Jobs. I know he is a great man. Yes “is” not “was”.
I can’t say such a way he was a genius or a visionary, but rather he understood humans well. In any case, he was a man whom I couldn’t talk with face-to-face while he lived… And that is what is really bad.
Yesterday Aviary launched their mobile photo editing SDK and we are excited to be among the partners integrating their technology. Many of you have asked for some of the most basic photo editing functionality to be added to picplz, and via the Aviary SDK we can do exactly that. Leveraging…
It’s been a little over 5 months since we launched Wunderlist for Android, and today we have some big news for all you droid heads. Lock and load your HTC Desires and Galaxy Tabs, Wunderlist has been rebuilt… from the ground up. No longer will you have to wait a second too long to enter a…
Since Mari0 is suddenly popular, I guess posting some information will be useful.
- Yes, this is an actual game being developed – it is not a mod of any existing one. It’s coded with Löve (info at the bottom of the left menu) and will be released for free (so we don’t get stabbed by lawyers)
- All the source code of the game will be available after release
- The game will have mappacks, which will be downloadable from ingame. Users most likely won’t be able to publish maps directly, but will be able to send them in and we’ll add them for everyone to use.
- The primary maps will have a story and some portaly puzzles. What kind, well, we’ll figure that out as we go Level editor will be embedded in the game so you can edit the level while you play
- Original SMB levels and Lost levels will be included
- Simultaneous Multiplayer