I hate when I need to use the same password on all of my computers only because I develop on multiple machines. For instance, I want to connect to the +MySQL database from my +node.js application , but my local configuration differs from the production environment (surprising thing is not it?).
I tried a lot of existing solutions but I could not use one, so I created a new script for it.
Oh yeah! That’s what I was looking for. brunch is another framework with rails like app layout and structure and combining some of the very best existing frameworks.
- Nice example (brunch todos)
- npm package
- Documentation (yes it’s a good point. Some of new products don’t have documentation)
- Works well with existing VIM plugins and TextMate bundles
Has a Google+ page ^_^ ( come on, circle +Brunch )no longer exists =(
- Has an IRC channel at Freenode #brunch
Let’s create new, useful and featureful sites.
So check this site: http://brunch.io/
2011.09.15, Version 0.4.12 (stable)
- Improve docs
- #1563 overflow in ChildProcess custom_fd.
- #1569, parse error on multi-line HTTP headers. (Ben Noordhuis)
- #1586 net: Socket write encoding case sensitivity (koichik)
- #1610 Remove DigiNotar CA from trusted list (isaacs)
- #1624 buffer: Avoid overrun with ‘binary’ encoding. (koichik)
- #1633 buffer: write() should always set _charsWritten. (koichik)
- #1707 hasOwnProperty usage security hole in querystring (isaacs)
- #1719 Drain OpenSSL error queue
- Fix error reporting in net.Server.listen
And also published a new unstable version.