First of all: It’s not easy (maybe)
If you used Google you found a lot of howto about it. Any of them worked for you?
- Yes: You are lucky =) This is not your article. Share it and enjoy your gTalk 1.3
- No: same problem here. Your are on the way to solve your great problem.
Yes, I know… It’s not a fresh news but this image can make me smile. I don’t like Apple, iPhone and Apple’s mentality… But i like my (old) MacPro and
liked like Steve Jobs. I know he is a great man. Yes “is” not “was”.
I can’t say such a way he was a genius or a visionary, but rather he understood humans well. In any case, he was a man whom I couldn’t talk with face-to-face while he lived… And that is what is really bad.
First of all: Make backup (root your phone and save apps, contacts, /efs directory from the root and others)
Ok. The easiest way to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S (i9000) is to use Heimdall. =) This is an Open Source project (see the project page).
What is Heimdall?Heimdall is a cross-platform open-source tool suite used to flash firmware (aka ROMs) onto Samsung Galaxy S devices.
Let’s see it step-by-step:
Yeah… The new facebook style is cool =) Pretty hard to enable it but not the most difficult. What do you need to get the new surface:
- Log into Facebook
- Enable Developer app. Just type `developer` into the search box on Facebook and allow the permissions.
- Go to the Developer app (if Facebook doesn’t redirect you)
- Create a new app (or edit an old exist app)
- Add a name and namespace
- Go into `Open Graph` menu
- Add a new action like `read` a `book` or `drink` a `beer`.
- The well-accustomed next-next-finish method
- Save the app (don’t worry, the app won’t be published)
- Wait a moment
- Go to Facebook home and enable/accept the new timeline feature.
Not simple but not hard =) Just a little puzzle. Good luck.
Node v0.4.12 « node blog
2011.09.15, Version 0.4.12 (stable)
- Improve docs
- #1563 overflow in ChildProcess custom_fd.
- #1569, parse error on multi-line HTTP headers. (Ben Noordhuis)
- #1586 net: Socket write encoding case sensitivity (koichik)
- #1610 Remove DigiNotar CA from trusted list (isaacs)
- #1624 buffer: Avoid overrun with ‘binary’ encoding. (koichik)
- #1633 buffer: write() should always set _charsWritten. (koichik)
- #1707 hasOwnProperty usage security hole in querystring (isaacs)
- #1719 Drain OpenSSL error queue
- Fix error reporting in net.Server.listen
And also published a new unstable version.